SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... Well, because it's awesome.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12624 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"What the hell is going on out here? The jet skis just went overboard!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I take pills when I get a headache. Happens at least twice a year.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Spent 4 days on hydrocodone last week.... that was enough for me.

Now I do like those morphine drips.... but it seems they won't let you take them home from the hospital.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
I’ll Tell You What, I’m Never Eating At Benihana Again. I Don’t Care Whose Birthday It Is.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"Get the 'luudes! I will not die sober! GET THOSE FUCKIN' 'LUDES!!!"

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Sell me this pen.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
"Hey fellas! Look what I found in my pocket! A whole year's salary! I call them fun coupons!"

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post