SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Watched "Vertigo" for the first time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watched "Vertigo" for the first time Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
Hitchcock at his best! Novak is a true beauty.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
If you haven't seen it already, watch Rear Window next. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14048 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Just watched To Catch A Thief with Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. Also Charade with Grant and Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey is timeless. Grace is amazing. Both movies enjoyable.

Rear Window is next in the list. I’ve seen it before but watching again. Casablanca on the list too. Lots of classics on Prime now.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12785 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
If you haven't seen it already, watch Rear Window next. Wink

Watched it too, although I had seen it before.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post