SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh Login/Join 
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted
"Dave Rudabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel. I disapprove of his very existance and have considered ending it myself on several occasions....."

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
but self control got the better of me.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mama always told me never put off till tomorrow people you can kill today.

Besides, I'm a sporting man. I'm not a killer.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Besides, I'm a sporting man. I am not a killer.
In the Kilmer / Quaid debate, I go with Quaid. He is Holliday. He phyisically resembles him too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Kiss my rebel dick

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"I'm Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh. You ever heard of me? I've killed 65 men, not countin' Mexicans and Indians."

Oops, sorry. I thought we were talking about Young Guns II.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
"I'm Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh. You ever heard of me? I've killed 65 men, not countin' Mexicans and Indians."

Oops, sorry. I thought we were talking about Young Guns II.

Endeavor to persevere

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Kiss my rebel dick

“You all can kiss my rebel dick!”
I’ve dropped that line a few times.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Maybe he ought to check his knife, too. I heard he cut that man in Texas from his belly to his dick.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12639 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mister, I've been in a really bad mood for the last few years, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave me alone.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Wrong film

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:

Wrong film

FILL YOUR HAND YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Keep your seat, trash

Still the wrong film Wink .

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard that you’re a low-down yankee liar.

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
A plague on you. A plague on the whole stinking lot of ya, without morals or laws.

I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:
A plague on you. A plague on the whole stinking lot of ya, without morals or laws.

Heh,heh,heh!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post