SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    As God is my witness...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

As God is my witness... Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
..it's time for the Thanksgiving tradition:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites - just sent that one to all of my sons yesterday.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
That’s still one of the funniest bits that’s ever been on tv. The description by Les is priceless.
I missed it this past Sunday on Metv. Thanks for sharing.

Several years ago my wife found a t-shirt with a turkey and the line “God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.”

Big Grin

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Yep, best WKRP episode ever.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Yep, best WKRP episode ever.

Just beats out the phone police...

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night. Hilarious. "Oh the humanity"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
And the funniest part is that turkeys really can fly.

I wonder if the people who wrote that skit were aware of that fact.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
thought this was a fitting place

and it did not show up,

nothing to see , move along

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
Wild turkeys can, and do, fly. Domesticated turkeys raised as a food crop cannot.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
Wild turkeys can, and do, fly. Domesticated turkeys raised as a food crop cannot.

Correct

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post