SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    'Cause Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Cause Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55 Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THOSE FIVE MINUTES??? ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THOSE FIVE MINUTES???

quote:
Originally posted by holdem:
"Do you have magic grits? Does boiling water somehow soak into a grit faster on your stove than anywhere else in the world?"

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Vinny: Does that freight train come through here at 5:00 A.M. every morning?
Hotel Clerk: No, sir, it's very unusual.
Vinny: [the next day, after Vinny was awakened by the train] Yesterday you told me that freight train hardly ever comes through here at 5:00 A.M. in the morning.
Hotel Clerk: I know. She's supposed to come through at ten after 4:00.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
You wuh serious aboutdat?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything that guy just said is bullshit.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
SSSKREEEYAH!!!

SSSKREEEYAH!!!

SSSKREEEYAH!!!

BANG, BANG, BANG!!

SSSKREEEYAH!!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Not to mention your BIOLOGICAL CLOCK (stomps foot)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
It's called DISCLOSYUH ya dickhead!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post