SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anti-rant. Dollar General is selling Lays Hot Nashville Chicken Potato Chips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anti-rant. Dollar General is selling Lays Hot Nashville Chicken Potato Chips Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted
Very tastey. I am resisting to eat the whole bag at once. Highly recommended.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Those weren’t bad, but did you try (when they existed) the Lays Firey Habanero?

NOOOOOOOOOOM

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I picked up a bag of their Wavy Lays jerk chicken flavored chips last week. Surprisingly good, tastes just like jerk chicken. Loving these oddball flavors they’ve been coming out with the last few years.

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Taco Flavor Doritos..the best. I don't think they make them anymore as I haven't seen them in years.

Years ago wife got me a bag of Lays Biscuit and Gravy potato chips and they were delicious.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
Taco Flavor Doritos...the best.

Concur. They were quite duh-lish Wink .

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post