SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The car that made these two, equal-length tire marks had positraction.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The car that made these two, equal-length tire marks had positraction. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What's a Grit??

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmGhethEoQ

My favorite line in the movie ! My brother is a lawyer and says he uses clips from the movie to teach courtroom procedure .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
I've been teaching active shooter for the last two weeks, and I have a week to go. Each time someone says something out of the way with each class, I have been pulling out my phone and playing that clip!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
If you think I'm hostile now just wait until tonight.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Mona Lisa Vito: [comes out of the bathroom] Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A fuckin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

This movie is very popular with a number of judges Wink

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post