SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name two comedy shows you liked in the 1970's.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name two comedy shows you liked in the 1970's. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
No love for the Benny Hill show?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
No love for the Benny Hill show?

Dude, don't feed the troll. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
From the site owner and administrator:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...040094964#6040094964

In case you haven't seen this OP

He saw it, acknowledged it, and continues to do it.

Pretty flagrant for someone here less than a month.

Appears several folks can't read or don't read or care after what is now 4 notifications.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be a little dense. Are you saying we aren't supposed to participate in this thread, even if we find the topic of interest?

If that is the case, why not just lock it?

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
I may be a little dense. Are you saying we aren't supposed to participate in this thread, even if we find the topic of interest?

If that is the case, why not just lock it?

The warning wasn't about participating in the threads.
If there is a problem, I'm sure it will be readdressed. Orguss was nice to give a reminder, but until then, the thread isn't locked.
It does seem ifithitu has found a new outlet for social activity.
He's welcome to elaborate a bit more in his posts, I'm sure, as they all seem quite brief.

ETA: Oh yeah. Here's where I'm supposed to admit I liked Three's Company. I never did. None of you can prove it. Big Grin
I do miss John Ritter.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post