Find
Notify
Tools

Ava - Netflix Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Wanted to like it. The cast was interesting enough.

Past the 5 min. mark I couldn´t stand it anymore.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Wanted to like it. The cast was interesting enough.

Past the 5 min. mark I couldn´t stand it anymore.

0-0

Why? Bad writing? Bad acting? Too woke?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Poor writing, poor acting, cheap cgi, gunplay made my brain hurt, femaleaction stunt double looked like a footbal player. Way too many WTF for the first ten minutes

Startel looking like a cheap knock off of Nikita. Couldn't stand it long enough to find out where it was going.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Ava on IMDB

Just looking at the casting and the storyline of the movie:

Common is a racist piece of shit whom I will never watch in anything ever again. Can't stand his try hard acting and who he is in real life means it's a nonstarter for me.
Writer and director are tied to SJW rainbow and unicorn fart movies so you know this will be filled with the same women are best horseshit.

Storyline is also beat the fuck to death. Female "badass" that weighs 100 pounds but seems to put the hurt on everyone she touches even if twice her size Roll Eyes

Pass.

Hollywood is dead, they just don't know it yet. Nothing new or original. They are just gonna remake all older decent movies with female/black/brown/queer leads and call it a masterpiece. In general, the woke crowd will gobble the shit up. Which gets me to this: that woke crowd cannot by itself financially support Hollywood. They need us normal people to see their movies, but we're being spit on. You can figure out where it goes from there.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm more forgiving than you guys. Big Grin

Watched it last night and although it was pretty far fetched, I was entertained for an hour and a half.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I liked it well enough, I watch for entertainment not to be a movie critic though.
Considering all the really shit stuff on now days this wasn't all that bad.

Posts: 22891 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post