SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite movies for the guns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite movies for the guns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Many, including some of those stated above, and will highlight Commando, Terminator 2, The Matrix, and any John Wick film.

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Terminator. First use, that I remember, for a laser sight in the movies (or at all) on the AMT Hardballer.

Get SPAS-12/AR-18 action as well.

Too bad that guy at the Alamo didn't have that phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range. That would have been cool.

Aliens also had some super cool future guns. I wanted a smart gun soooo baddd!!!!.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbaturbo:
The Professionals

^^^This

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I just watched "The Gray Man" on Netflix.
Great use of one of my favorites, the CZ P09.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Here's Don Johnson with a 6" Blued Python in the 1989 movie Dead Bang. The Python played a major role in the movie and demonstrated why 6 shots with a couple of reloaders may not be enough in a gunfight.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Dead_bang

By the way, the guns are the only good part about the movie. The rest of it wasn't that great.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Here's Don Johnson with a 6" Blued Python in the 1989 movie Dead Bang. By the way, the guns are the only good part about the movie. The rest of it wasn't that great.

I thought Dead Bang had one of the most hilarious and realistic endings to an extended foot chase in the very beginning. I wish more films and shows would include details like that. Big Grin

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
No love for Ronin?

1 Handguns
1.1 Colt M1991A1 Series 80
1.2 SIG-Sauer P228
1.3 Beretta 92FS Inox
1.4 Glock 17L
1.5 Glock 19
1.6 Jericho 941FB Compact
1.7 SIG-Sauer P239
1.8 Beretta Cougar Inox
1.9 Taurus PT945
1.10 Walther P5
1.11 Beretta 92FS
1.12 Taurus PT92
1.13 SIG-Sauer P229
1.14 Beretta 93R
2 Submachine Guns
2.1 Heckler & Koch MP5A3
2.2 Heckler & Koch MP5K
2.3 Beretta PM12S
2.4 IMI Uzi
2.5 IMI Mini Uzi
2.6 Skorpion SA Vz 61
3 Rifles & Carbines
3.1 SIG SG 551
3.2 Bushmaster XM15 "V-Match"
3.3 Romanian AK Draco Carbine
4 Machine Gun
4.1 FN MINIMI-Para Mk 2
5 Shotguns
5.1 Mossberg 590 "Compact Cruiser"
5.2 Franchi SPAS-15
5.3 Franchi SPAS-12
6 Other
6.1 Heckler & Koch HK69A1 Granatpistole
6.2 Modified LAW 66

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that great of a movie, but Angel Has Fallen had some pretty spiffy hardware. I mean, how often do you see folks sporting HK PSG-1s in a flick?

An AI AX rifle was also in the film as was a Blaser 93 straight pull and LRS2 bolts and among the more unique firearm choices.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
The Sand Pebbles:
For me the Lewis Gun, BAR, M1903 and the Colt .45.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3861 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Just watch all the Clint Eastwood movies.

There you have everything from M1 Garand and a 1911 in Grand Torino, to a 1858 Army in unforgiven, to a P228 in The Line of Fire, to the Model 29's in all the Dirty Harry movies. You have a Colt 1851 Navy in Good, Bad, Ugly , and Peacemaker in Fistful of dollars

pretty much covers it all Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post