SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Old Disney TV Shows and TV Movies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Disney TV Shows and TV Movies Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Disney is doing a new streaming service and I am hopeful it will eventually have some of the really old content on it like the old tv shows and movies that used to air on tv.

What are some of the old Disney TV shows and TV movies you remember? Not the major animated movies.

A few I remember:

Johnny Shiloh
Johnny Tremain
The Adventures of Spin and Marty
Davy Crockett
Apple Dumpling Gang

What are some others like this?

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Dr. Syn: Alias the Scarecrow was one of my favorites.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I grew up in the 70's and remember Spin and Marty from the old Mickey Mouse Club. Was a pretty good show I thought.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
The Island at the Top of the World
Treasure of Matecumbe
Midnight Madness
(as a lover of "one crazy night" movies)

And for some reason, I've been really wanting to revisit Condorman lately.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Escape to Witch Mountain.
Gus
The Shaggy DA
Hot Lead Cold Feet
Freaky Friday
The cat from outserspace

Those are some of the ones of my youth that I think of when I think live action Disney.

Of course there are the "Classics"..

Treasure Island
Old Yeller
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
The Absent Minded Professor
The Shaggy Dog

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Swiss Family Robinson.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I love the old Kurt Russell movies - The Strongest Man in the World, The Invisible Man etc.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anything with Annette Funicello in it; The Monkey's Uncle, Babes in Toyland...

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I remember The Computer Who Wore Tennis Shoes, The Barefoot Executive, Toby Tyler, The Parent Trap, Love Bug, the Davy Crockett movies, Mary Poppins, The Shaggy Dog, Son of Flubber, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ukhayes:
Dr. Syn: Alias the Scarecrow was one of my favorites.

Me too. Like a gazillion $ to try to purchase a DVD now...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post