SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For The Empire: Start War funny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For The Empire: Start War funny Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted
This is so fucking awesome:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
That gets funnier as it goes... gave me a good laugh

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
That was great!!
TKFKU! Sir!!

Cool

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, IrishWind! That was great!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The first one is the best, so far.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Those were hilarious! I have to wonder what if the Veteran Trooper was sent to see Delores in Imperial HR.......Would they end up as a couple, best friends, or both.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Season 2 is dropping!

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Great... another rabbit hole!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Palpa-tunes Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post