SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You wanna cruise the lake in a pontoon boat? Or do you wanna ride the waves in a jet boat?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You wanna cruise the lake in a pontoon boat? Or do you wanna ride the waves in a jet boat? Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
Jet boat!!
... Sorry dad.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Lookit the size of those maggots!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobodys blowing anything out their ass!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
BASTARD!!! BASTARD!!!
He wants to go faster.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
What’s the old ‘96er?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Go find yourself a spin cycle.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening.

How's it going? Listen, girls... uh... as your father, I feel it incumbent upon me to set the record straight on the validity of the tale which Uncle Chet shared with us this evening. I know that a terrifying story like that coming from the mouth of a recognized authority figure could be traumatizing for kids like yourselves.

I know that, because I had a similar experience with my uncle Roy and a story he used to tell, about a family who went into the woods and was attacked by a band of escaped Army psychiatric patients who'd been subjected to violent, hellish, torturous behavior-modification experiments. It seems they escaped from the metal boxes the Army kept them in, found his family in the woods, fell upon them, slaughtered them and ate them.

Now that story - phew - it gave me nightmares not to be believed.

Well I thought that Uncle Chet's story upset you in the same way. I'm here to say that there actually is NO bear, and that all that Uncle Chet was saying was just a yarn... spinning for our... entertainment.

And even if there were a bear out there, I'm in the house. To protect you. So uh... no more thinking about bears. Alright? No more thinking about unpleasant things. We're gonna close our eyes and dream about nice things. About cuddly, soft, fluffy things. Okay? Super. Good night. Sleep tight.

Big Grin

-----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
What’s the old ‘96er?

“There’s nothing left on that plate but gristle and fat.”
Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
BIG BEAR CHASE ME!!!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Chet is going to shit a solid gold brick when he sees us!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sixy-six times.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You twist it, you twist it! To simulate kindling!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bear should have got an Academy Award. I thought the scene where he broke down the door and then jumped up and down on Candy was great.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
"How about the gourmet here, you know what he wanted? Hot dogs! You know what they make those things out of, Chet? You know? Lips and assholes!"

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're not worms, they're leeches.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Sorry. I seem to have missed the beginning of this. (Was there a beginning?)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several years ago my adult sons and I spent a week on a rented houseboat at a huge lake in Minnesota. Like a camper on pontoons! Cruising, fishing, tie up for the night on the shoreline, adult beverages authorized.

It was great! With rental, fuel, groceries, beverages figured in I think it cost less than a week in a decent motel. We did it without wives and kids, so your experience may be different.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Bartender: He's been struck by lightning... how many times has it been now, Reg?
Reg: S-s-s-s-s-s-s-six.
Chet: Six times?
Reg: S-s-s-six-six-six-six-six-six-sixty-sixty-six times. In-n-n-n-n-n-n-In-n-n-n-n-n-n-In-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n the head.
Chet: Sixty six times? God, that's gotta hurt.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post