SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Clickbait (on Netflix)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clickbait (on Netflix) Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
On the fifth episode.

So far, very well told and not watching it right now cause my wife would likely kill me LOL

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
On the fifth episode.

So far, very well told and not watching it right now cause my wife would likely kill me LOL

I enjoyed episodes 1 & 2 yesterday. It was entertaining enough I will continue the limited (8 episodes) series.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Finished it a couple days ago. Enjoyed watching it.

Posts: 5690 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Wife and I enjoyed it!

Posts: 1767 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We liked it as well.

Posts: 7337 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
We finished it up last night and enjoyed it. Sure did not see “The Answer” coming that is for sure.
My wife almost always catches the twists and turns prior to but even this she had no clue.

Pretty good all except for the blurb there in the 2nd to last episode, I think where, Sophie said black teenagers can’t ever talk safely to the police.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25339 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do me a favor and cool it on these Netflix threads. Don't you know what these people are about? Don't you know who you're giving your money to?

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was a slow learner and dropped Netflix when barry & micheal inked their deal. That saved me twenty bucks a month.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post