New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sandman Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
The entire episode with the crazy son and the ruby was entirely too long and the culmination was gibberish.
Yes. Very well acted but damn, how about 20 minutes of it, not 50?

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Here's something else to be annoyed at J.J. Abrams:

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Making me glad I dumped the Netflix stock and unsubscribed a good while back.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I want to know the story but the show is literally making it impossible to finish. I'm on episode 7 and they are in the diner and one dude is eying the waiter and asks how old she thinks he is. She says 16 or 17, way too old for you. Does pedophilia really pass for acceptable entertainment in Hollywood now? For some reason I kept watching. I got to the crazy drag queen scene and literally said fuck this I have better things to do. Hopefully someone will just summarize the season because I am now officially done.

Not to beat up on you ensigmatic but seriously how the hell did you not notice? They beat you over the head with it over and over. lol

This show personifies what society will look like if nobody ever just says No, this is messed up.

Two questions. Is Neal Gaiman his real name or it a play on gay-man? It just seems so in your face I am wondering if it is a pen name and the punchline of a bad joke. Second question, is the Keanu Reeves movie out of this material? (ok, the video above seems to say yes, or maybe no)

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Neil Richard MacKinnon Gaiman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gaiman

John Constantine was created earlier by Alan Moore, but also used in The Sandman as they’re both DC Comics properties.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post