SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Angel and the Bad Man story line question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angel and the Bad Man story line question Login/Join 
posted
Quirt Evans got $5,000. for some land that he grabbed up.

but
The guy that made Quirt sign over some deed papers told Quirt to stop by and get his balance of $15,000.00 additional funds .

does anyone remember
Quirt going over to get the balance of the funds?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want to have to make this a home work assignment Smile

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
IIRC, Laredo's statement was a challenge, kill me for it type deal. When quirt stays with penny, he chooses not too, at that time. I assume he would have at the end but then he throws down the gun and decides to choose penny and love and peace.

So the 15k never gets exchanged. I think ...

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post