SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All Along The Watchtower- The Jeff Healey Band
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Along The Watchtower- The Jeff Healey Band Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Beyond any description.

Do you want to know more? Takes some patience...

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I had no idea who he was when he opened for a Bonnie Raitt show. Instantly became a fan.

In before the Roadhouse references. Wink

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Pretty good for a blind white boy.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Sad that he is gone. Frown

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The names Dalton.....

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Pretty good for a blind Canadian white boy.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw him open for Little Feat in 1988 in SLC. I bought his CD the next day! Fantastic talent.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8767 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
He played a show at my college. Afterwards they came by my fraternity since one of the band members had been a brother in a different chapter. They hung out and partied with us all night. Very cool group of guys.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2388 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Lap Strat. Eek Though he was right in the midst of my era, I'd actually forgotten about Jeff completely. Thanks for the reminder. Amazing talent.

Posts: 11391 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post