SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    War Dogs of Vietnam......I had no idea
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

War Dogs of Vietnam......I had no idea Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
I stumbled across this during some down time. Dogs have always played great rolls in American History. It's 1:12 minutes of time you won't regret spending to watch this. Keep a tissue handy. Now, go hug your pooch!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tks, I’ll chk it out.

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I've posted this before, but it seems appropriate to share again.

This is the story of an Aussie handler.

Posts: 11166 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Great story too. Thanks for posting it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
There are a couple of memorials to the dogs and their handlers. This is one dedicated in 2019 at Motts Military Museum in Groveport, OH

My nephew got us on-base at JBSA Lackland in San Antonio to actually see this one.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post