Tools

Bosch Season 7 Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
June 25

https://youtu.be/nkA7xFnndfg

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
woohoo

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pumped, I'll likely binge the entire season in two days.

TS

Posts: 858 | Location: California | Registered: March 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Great Series. I loved the books too.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Good series

I don't remember watching 6 seasons, will have to go back and see if I missed any episodes. I thought it was at season 4 or 5

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Final season, IIRC?
Looking forward to it, either way.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15320 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Final season, IIRC?

Final season for Bosch but a spin-off has already been announced. This is a sort of spoiler about Harry's career by the end of the series.

https://deadline.com/2021/03/b...on-lintz-1234705787/

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
“Like a female Stringer Bell”.

And the J. Edger says “I don’t like the sound of that”

What a wonderful hat tip. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
That's great news, I thought when I heard it cancelled that was it, I didn't know there was one more season.

I binged the whole series last year, loved it.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Caught that too, great hat tip indeed!

TS

Posts: 858 | Location: California | Registered: March 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by towershot:
Pumped, I'll likely binge the entire season in two days.

TS

Same here. Awesome that the season is coming out this month.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh heck yes on the new season. A big fat NO on it being the last. But I guess Amazon.

I'll miss new seasons of a smart reasonable show, hell, I'd probably keep prime just for it.

But hey, if its smart and popular, we have to kill it Frown

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
They combine at least two novels each season, so they've gone through a majority of Connely's novels. It's better to end the series on a high note than drag it out.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
They combine at least two novels each season, so they've gone through a majority of Connely's novels. It's better to end the series on a high note than drag it out.

A la GoT.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15320 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Oh heck yes on the new season. A big fat NO on it being the last. But I guess Amazon.

I'll miss new seasons of a smart reasonable show, hell, I'd probably keep prime just for it.

But hey, if its smart and popular, we have to kill it Frown

It also makes no sense that the spin-off will air on the free ad supported IMDB TV (also owned by Amazon) instead of Amazon Prime Video. So if I only had a Prime Video subscription to watch Bosch, I could just cancel it after the series ended and still watch the spin-off on free IMDB TV.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait! Wife and I love Bosch. Just showed her the trailer…….gonna be a long couple weeks!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

That sure brought a smile to my face!!! A great tip of the hat to "The Wire" and fans!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10195 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I can't believe it's 7 seasons for this series.

I have to admit that, at first, I was not a fan. I disliked the way they intermingled the books. Plus, Titus Welliver did not match my mental image of Harry Bosch.

But, I came around and have really enjoyed the series. I thought Season 6 was terrific. I'll be watching on the 25th.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Black:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Final season, IIRC?

Final season for Bosch but a spin-off has already been announced. This is a sort of spoiler about Harry's career by the end of the series.

https://deadline.com/2021/03/b...on-lintz-1234705787/

I’m looking forward to the new season too. Bosch is one of my all time favorite shows. I really hate that it’s ending. I've started reading the latest books and I'm listening to the first books on my phone while I mow the yard or go walking.

This morning I saw a clip for the new show - check it out.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post