SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone watching HBO’s The White Lotus?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watching HBO’s The White Lotus? Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Enjoyed the 1st Season and now watching Season 2.

Was expecting something between John Cleese Fawlty Towers or the french Les Bronzés outstanding parody of Club Med but this is quite different. Enjoyable too, different kind of humor.

Season One is set in a Four Seasons horel in Hawai and Season Two in another Four Seasons in Sicily. Very, very luxurious hotel.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 11691 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I'm watching it, Stiflers Mom is hilarious.

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 4572 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I really liked S1 and S2 is starting strong too. Funnier than S1 so far imo.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10079 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
I’ve really been enjoying it. I’ve watched up through Season 2 Episode 3.

Posts: 1360 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed season 1 very much. Actor playing the hotel mngr nailed it. Still working on season 2.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 4799 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like this show a lot. It is unusual.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 52005 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I liked season 1, uneven, but still solid. Might need to check it out.

Posts: 3444 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The young Italian hookers are pretty cute. Smile

Posts: 20948 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post