SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Vikings on History Channel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vikings on History Channel Login/Join 
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted
For those that have been waiting (like I have) the final 10 episodes will start on Saturday the 5th.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never mind - I see that it was released for streaming and is now going to be on history. Deleted my comment...

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
For some reason, I thought it concluded last year. Felt like it.

Posts: 13293 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I was confused. This cleared it up:

quote:
The first 79 episodes of the Vikings TV show aired on History. Then, late last year, it was announced that the final 10 episodes of the series would be released on Amazon Prime Video first, on December 30th. Regular cable viewers would have to wait. The final episodes were then released on Hulu on March 30th and regular cable viewers had to keep waiting.

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-...-on-history-channel/

Ok, so if you watched it on Amazon Prime, like me, then you've already seen the end of the show.

Posts: 17189 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post