SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Agents of Shield, newest season.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Agents of Shield, newest season. Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
My wife and I have been watching since day 1. It gets a little weird sometimes but it's entertaining. We didnt realize the new season started until we saw it on the DVR recently. We are up to episode 5. Sure is weird! Like they have new writers or something. I thought last season was weird.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I wish they would have just let it be with how they wrapped up the show previously. I hate this current season. Terrible plot/writing. Feels like a different show.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I am glad there will be only 1 more season. It is getting a little far-fetched.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
In any show that is not time travel centric, time travel = jumped the shark...

Fortunately, Direct TV and the company that owns the local ABC station here are fighting. No ABC for me. Last 5 episodes didn't record.

I'm really hoping this will push my wife off the cliff to dropping all cable and mainstream programming.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post