SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Recommend some automotive documentaries (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend some automotive documentaries (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Looking for something new to watch.

Recently watched Senna, Gentleman Driver, Williams, Apex, and Drive to Survive.
Also recall one (can't remember the name) about the wild Group B rally years.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Try to find Love the Beast by Eric Bana.
Also, Grand Prix: The Killing Years.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
Paul Hollywood's Big Continental Road Trip on Neflix was good; too few episodes, I thought.

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Watch LeMans, then watch Filming at Speed which is about making it

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3456 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Horatio's Drive: America's First Road Trip

It's available on Amazon, but you have to subscribe to either Doc Club at $2.99 a month after a trial period or Sundance Now at $6.99 a month after a trial period.

I watched it on Netflix several years ago, but it's not available there anymore.

Posts: 11173 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Just watched 1 on Amazon. About the generation from the most dangerous era of F1. Pretty good, IMO, with a bit of a lower budget feel to it.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Used Cars

Posts: 5342 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
The 24 Hour War was good as well. Ferrari-Ford rivalry at LeMans in the 60s.

Giving Netflix Fastest Car a shot now.