SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I know I'm a prima donna. I admit it.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know I'm a prima donna. I admit it. Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted
What I can't stand about Monty is, he won't admit it.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Rommel, you magnificent bastard!!! I read your book!!!!

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I read the Bible, every God damn day.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it. God help me, I love it so. I love it more than my life.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I would stand up here and let you people see if I am as big of a son-of-a-bitch as some of you think I am.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching the movie at this very moment! Great movie and great General.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
“Message from from General Alexander, sir, reminding you that you are not to take Palermo.”

“Send him a message. Ask him if he wants me to give it back.”

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two of my many favorite quotes from one of my all time favorite movies:

Thank the general and tell him I have no desire to drink with him or any other Russian son of a bitch.

And...

Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of man. If mountain ranges and oceans can be overcome, then anything built by man can be overcome.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post