SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anybody Watch “Mighty Planes” on the Smithsonian Channel?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody Watch “Mighty Planes” on the Smithsonian Channel? Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Just found this show a couple weeks ago and have since watched episodes on: the DeHavilland Twin Otter, the T-38 Talon, the
C-2A Greyhound, and the CP-140 Aurora (Lockheed built Canadian Navy counterpart to the P-3 Orion). It’s apparently a Canadian television series, and usually, but not always is centered on Canadian air ops. They focus about as much on the people, whether civilian or military, who interact with the aircraft as much as the aircraft itself.

I think it’s good.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMats,

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Air Warriors is another I've enjoyed
Can't recall if I've seen Mighty Planes, but have seen the trains version when channel surfing.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Mighty Ships and Combat Ships are both good series as well.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post