SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Cindy Williams, aka, Shirley Feeney, has passed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cindy Williams, aka, Shirley Feeney, has passed Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Boy...this one hits home! Laverne & Shirley was a TV show staple in our house when I was growing up...

https://nypost.com/2023/01/30/...ey-star-star-was-75/

Frown

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noted her passing the other day, but held back posting on her. The jingle from the "Laverne and Shirley" series began playing in my head, seeing the characters looking at the beer bottles going down the line..I was just looking up stuff, and as things happen Penny Marshall (Laverne) also passed at age 75 in 2018.

ETA: while looking at her credits I noted that she was in "American Graffiti". Haven't seen that one in ages, but it was a coming of age movie for me.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
She seemed ageless. Always a sweet face. Rest easy Smile

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but I'll remember her best in American Graffiti

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geez, the only one left alive is Lenny Frown

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post