SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Longmire on Netflix
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longmire on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
We watched Outer Range because my wife's friend told her it was a lot like Longmire and we liked Longmire a lot. Aside from cowboy hats the two had nothing in common, both good, but Longmire by a mile.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed Longmire.
Easy, relaxing, to watch and follow. Nothing deep to have to think about.
Most episodes tell the story and conclude in one episode.

I did find myself getting into the characters and there habitat. I felt after a couple seasons I needed a horse, I talked myself down but had to buy a Winchesters and a Browning lever action to fill the emptiness.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Tried watching it a long time ago, but I couldn't get past the repeated misinformation regarding guns and ammo etc.
Did it ever get better, or is it just something you guys toss on the pile and carry on regardless?

I do like looking at Katee Sackhoff however.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Tried watching it a long time ago, but I couldn't get past the repeated misinformation regarding guns and ammo etc.
Did it ever get better, or is it just something you guys toss on the pile and carry on regardless?

I do like looking at Katee Sackhoff however.

does any show ever get it right?

overall, a good show

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a bad show. Fun little fact I didn't know about until a buddy of mine told me is that Rob Taylor (Longmire), was also Agent Jones in the original The Matrix movie.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Not a bad show. Fun little fact I didn't know about until a buddy of mine told me is that Rob Taylor (Longmire), was also Agent Jones in the original The Matrix movie.

I was doubting you till I googled it, never even suspected this one thanks!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I started reading the first book about two weeks ago but can't really get hooked.

I made it to the last season and lost interest...
since it was the last one I think I'll give it a try to the finish...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In addition to the gun mistakes, some of the dialogue was pretty ridiculous. My favorite was when the Indian girl tells Walt's daughter, that shes's been raped, Her reply is, "You need a lawyer!" No, Cady, I think she needs the police.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post