SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Our Russian friends and family doing Chicago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our Russian friends and family doing Chicago Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted
Leonid & Friends is a tribute band to American supergroup Chicago, composed of 11 musicians from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Belarus.

More of the same.
Good vocals, great horns and strings and drums, bass. Everything I'm missing when I'm singing in the shower.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
They are great! Cool
They are at the Ameristar here in town tonight too - and I have to work... Frown

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First I've heard these folks. They are outstanding. I see some YT binging in my near future. I knew that drummer's name was Igor before the credits. He's phenomenal. A little Buddy influence maybe?

Posts: 646 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
These folks may be better than Chicago is now. The original band is basically a cover band now that most of the original members are down the road.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ksenia Buzina......Holy Cow!

Posts: 646 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its that insidious Western culture

Posts: 14656 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
These folks may be better than Chicago is now. The original band is basically a cover band now that most of the original members are down the road.

I never got to see Steely Dan but I bet these guys could put on a good show. I did a double take.