SIGforum
Our Russian friends and family doing Chicago

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/7430027305

September 27, 2023, 09:49 PM
dsiets
Our Russian friends and family doing Chicago
Leonid & Friends is a tribute band to American supergroup Chicago, composed of 11 musicians from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Belarus.

More of the same.
Good vocals, great horns and strings and drums, bass. Everything I'm missing when I'm singing in the shower.

September 27, 2023, 10:07 PM
dsiets

September 30, 2023, 03:22 PM
Dzozer
They are great! Cool
They are at the Ameristar here in town tonight too - and I have to work... Frown

'Live long and prosper'
October 02, 2023, 02:12 PM
pace40
First I've heard these folks. They are outstanding. I see some YT binging in my near future. I knew that drummer's name was Igor before the credits. He's phenomenal. A little Buddy influence maybe?

October 02, 2023, 06:38 PM
mcrimm
These folks may be better than Chicago is now. The original band is basically a cover band now that most of the original members are down the road.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
October 03, 2023, 09:00 AM
pace40
Ksenia Buzina......Holy Cow!

October 03, 2023, 09:56 AM
corsair
Its that insidious Western culture
October 03, 2023, 04:35 PM
dsiets
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
These folks may be better than Chicago is now. The original band is basically a cover band now that most of the original members are down the road.

I never got to see Steely Dan but I bet these guys could put on a good show. I did a double take.