SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Robotech: End of the Circle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robotech: End of the Circle Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I have Art 1, 2 and 3 in storage somewhere. A bunch of the Palladium RPG books. I have way too many of the Battletech novels (all of the Stackpole ones for sure). Loved the Battletech and Mechwarrior games.

Geez, you're all making me feel like a kid again!

My daughter refuses to watch any of it even though she was named for it.

I totally forgot I had the Palladium RPG books! I think I had the main one, the Invid invasion expansion and maybe one other. Only ever played one or two sessions; we played Rifts more often when playing Palladium stuff.

Those books must be floating around my parents' basement somewhere....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
It appears that most of my Robotech stuff is still packed up, but I did locate some of the rarer Macross books,

my bomber jacket,

And my signed Shadow Chronicles poster.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Amazon Prime has the "complete series" of shows out (included w/ Prime) right now.

Now to relive a little childhood Big Grin

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post