SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix Virgin River
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix Virgin River Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was painful (season 4). Jack's still a pussy

I'll go with this.

Admittedly, I've only seen parts of the show as I walk thru the Great Room when my wife watched it. It has the same feel as the crap they play on the Lifetime channel.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Season 5 is out if anyone is still interested. It's pretty good, despite a bit of wokeness. It's kind of hard to avoid it nowadays, but I was a bit disappointed to see it here.

Posts: 20102 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaaand after pussifying Jack, then Brady, now they've done Preacher. It would make a great drinking game show - drink every time you hear "honey", "I'm there for you", or "how are you doing?". If it weren't for my wife who can't not finish a series once started, I'd have abandoned it long ago.
And you're right about the wokeness. They had to throw in a gay couple and a lesbian, neither of which add to the story.

Posts: 704 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm abusing myself with season 5. Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Of course they had to have a homo couple on the camping trip.

My wife watches it, I websurf on the ipad

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
My lovely wife started the new season last night and I had forgotten how bad it was. Oh look...Jack's gonna cry again.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Between Jack's crying and him having to whisper every time he talks, I would like to shoot my television!!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Just finished the first episode and it appears to be starting off OK. Unfortunately Hope is back, but she doesn't appear anywhere near as annoying. Jack is still kind of wimpy, but we'll see where that goes. And then there's Mel...[/swoon]. I've got a bit of a thing for Mel.

Hopefully this season will make up for the last one.

She (Mel) was here in my town at a restaurant recently and the owner took a picture with her, she’s a cutie!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post