SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Pontypool' on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Pontypool' on Netflix Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
For something a bit different, check out Pontypool.

Interesting point of view during a crisis.

Not oscar worthy, but an interesting take on an overdone sub genre.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Watch it without reading the description. It's more fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Saw this a while back. It definitely hit's a weird nerve. Cool take on things.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching it based on your recommendation. And I didn't read the description beforehand.

I really enjoyed it. Had no idea where it was going or what exactly would happen. Thanks for recommending it

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post