SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NSFW: Ed Asner continues to show his pedigree
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSFW: Ed Asner continues to show his pedigree Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Real classy stuff from the left wing loon:

And lest anyone thing this is bogus, it was listed on one of the channels available on Roku.

A real stellar work per IMDb

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thought he was dead

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Are we supposed to hate Ed Asner? I always enjoyed him on the MTM show and Lou Grant.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12301 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Are we supposed to hate Ed Asner? I always enjoyed him on the MTM show and Lou Grant.

Yeah, I loved the MTM show, a half century ago. Lou Grant was gruff but lovable. Asner has gone on since then to show himself as one of hardest left, doctrinaire, nasty old commies out there. Way beyond irascible, a flaming prick. Yet somehow, he can still market that as a feature, not a bug. Yeah, I really really don't like him.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8306 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's still a classic scene from the MTM show, when Mary has just been hired, "You've got spunk. I HATE SPUNK!" Then he reaches in his desk drawer for a bottle to offer her a drink to celebrate her hiring. At first she refuses but when he insists says, "Oh OK. I'll have a Brandy Alexander." That show had an incredible team of writers.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Only if you hear his leftist rants.
When he acted he was nothing special even as Lou Grant.

Posts: 22844 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post