SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Kids in the Hall...New episodes...May 13th on Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Kids in the Hall...New episodes...May 13th on Amazon Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted
Loved these guys when I was a kid. Probably wasn't age appropriate at the time though for a 12 year old. Smile

I hope they still have it.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
YES!!! I too hope they still have it.

I'll have to watch it alone, my wife won't appreciate it.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I'll have to watch it alone, my wife won't appreciate it.

As it happens, I saw a tile for kids in the hall in the Amazon list just last week. It had a picture of 'the chicken lady'. My wife wanted to know what I was chuckling about. I tried to explain how 'she' just gets worked up every so often and explodes into what could only be some weirdo, chicken lady orgasm complete with flying feathers.
My wife was not amused by this and I couldn't stop giggling.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
I'm really looking forward to this...I loved the series back in the day, really a talented group of guys.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I LOVED that show back in the day! I hope they still have that same special sense of humor. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ I still do it!!!

Have no clue how i found them or when, from my neck of the woods….

I’m such a weird duck!

Yes, i said duck with a D.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Just watched the first episode. There were some laughs, and some old man cock and balls. So be forewarned. All in all a pretty slow first episode.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I watched an episode & a half. Not much there. I probably won't waste any more time on it, unless all y'all come back & tell me it got a lot better.

Too bad though, I had high hopes.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I'll take "something that isn't funny" for 1000 Alex.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I loved the sketch about the Zoom Meetings!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it.

No it's not 1990 anymore, for any of us.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
I tried watching the first episode with a great deal of excitement and anticipation...and, man, both of those got quashed pretty quickly. Doubt I'll go back for more.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post