SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Peaky Blinders season 6 out today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peaky Blinders season 6 out today Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
I thought they were done at 5, really looking forward to this

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be binging this!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally!

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. Watched the first episode this evening.

I, too, thought it was over after Season 5.

Good timing, I just burned through Lincoln Lawyer and Bosch Legacy and was looking for something to watch.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I just watched episode 1. I enjoyed all of the prior seasons, and this looks to be just as good. I do miss the Red Right Hand theme song, though.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to be a spoiler, but lots of unfinished business at the end of the season finale IMHO.

Posts: 489 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Watched the last episode last night, great TV

They definitely set it up for another season???????

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Have 2 episodes left, absolutely loving this season.

The creator said that this will be the last season with a movie to follow that will wrap up the Shelby story. Supposedly there's also a spin-off series in the works, no idea who / what it would follow.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed the final season (whole series for that matter).

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched the first 5 seasons with my wife. Its like the Irish period piece version of SOA.

Didn't know season 6 was released. I'm sure we'll be watching it.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Just finished episode 5 and ready for the finale. An interesting mournful cover/rendition of Red Right Hand by Patti Smith at the conclusion of episode 5.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Just finished. As mentioned, I guess this was the final season but they plan to wrap everything up with a movie.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We finished season 1 & started season 2 last night.
We'd tried it a few years ago & didn't get into it, really enjoying it now.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
We finished season 1 & started season 2 last night.
We'd tried it a few years ago & didn't get into it, really enjoying it now.

Into Season 3 now, and still enjoying it.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
And that's a wrap, definitely a lot of meat to pick left unresolved.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
This series is on my short list to re-watch

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We enjoyed it, with season 5 being the 'worst'
Something changed in the presentation & we just didn't care for the change over S1-4.
Season 6 was better, but there were a lot of dark scenes that we had to rewind to get what happened.