SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A Bronx Tale - the original FAFO movie scene
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
A Bronx Tale - the original FAFO movie scene Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
 
Posts: 28580 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
"Now youse can't leave".

Best part of that scene.
 
Posts: 5566 | Location: NH | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I don't usually watch movies with villain protagonists, but when I saw that I sided 100% with the mob. Big Grin
 
Posts: 32065 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
My favorite scene is the Yankees/Mickey Mantle discussion. Priceless.



What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
 
Posts: 14253 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Good film, largely based on Palminteri's actual childhood. Nice to see DeNiro playing the good guy. He also directed it.



There ain't much difference in the man I want to be and the man that I really am.
 
Posts: 11011 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
In the Wikipedia plot description for this movie, there is no mention of this scene. Confused Deleted scene?

The kid in the movie (Lorenzo's son) is given the name Calogero, which is Palminteri's first name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bronx_Tale


_________________________________________________________________________
“A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.”
-- Mark Twain, 1902
 
Posts: 10597 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
In the Wikipedia plot description for this movie, there is no mention of this scene. Confused Deleted scene?

The kid in the movie (Lorenzo's son) is given the name Calogero, which is Palminteri's first name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bronx_Tale

No, not a deleted scene. Probably the most famous scene in the movie.



There ain't much difference in the man I want to be and the man that I really am.
 
Posts: 11011 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A Bronx Tale - the original FAFO movie scene

© SIGforum 2026