SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "EMERGENCY... EMER.. EMERGENCY..."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"EMERGENCY... EMER.. EMERGENCY..." Login/Join 
posted
"Provtorit; Emergency, every body to get from street!"

(I've probably seen this movie 30 times, and still laugh my butt off)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
eMIERgency...

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Oh, man, that is one of my favorite movies of all time. Smile

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Very clever little boy. Very, very clever, to see that my friend and I are foreigners here, but of course not Russian, naturally. What would the Russians be doing on United States of America island, with so many animosities and hatreds between these two countries? It is too funny an idea, is it not? No, we... we are of course... Norweegans.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post