SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Scuzz Twittly (NSFW)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scuzz Twittly (NSFW) Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
OMG. I found these last night and are hilarious. Never heard of Scuzz Twittly but guess he's been around for a while. Not safe for work. Enjoy.

Link

Link

Link

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
A lot of worse music out there than this. I liked it. Comedy and music equals fun.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
A Bitch Named Sue had my eyes tearing from laughter.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post