SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Some people are too talented
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some people are too talented Login/Join 
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted
Sir Brian May, guitarist for Queen, was part of the Osiris-Rex asteroid sample recovery team. Luthier (he built his first guitar), musician, songwriter, singer and astrophysicist. Pretty amazing and made me smile.

https://news.sky.com/story/sir...sample-team-12969504

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Bad link??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^

Bad link??

Should be OK now

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Are they going to quarantine the sample?

Posts: 5695 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Did it land near Peidmont, AZ?

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post