SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It - Chapter 2 ..... Pennywise is back!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It - Chapter 2 ..... Pennywise is back! Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted
Sorry if this is a repeat - I couldn't find anything on it here....

Pennywise is one scary dude

“It: Chapter 2” hits theaters on Sept. 6, 2019.

'It: Chapter Two' trailer offers chilling first look at Pennywise the clown's return

>> https://www.foxnews.com/entert...ler-pennywise-return

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Creepy Clown,

I will see you in September.....

BWAHAAAA

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's just the Trailer of course, but that looks better than the first one.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Had the opportunity to talk to the director a couple of times, very approachable guy.

Met him outside the theater the first time and my wife took a selfie with him. He was signing cards and making Pennywise sketches that looked like the Simpsons clown.

When I saw him outside my building surrounded by fans I was amazed how smart he is and how he understands the movie business in financial terms besides popularity, cult etc.

When he is in town he stays at the four seasons hotel across the street and camps outside my window to talk to fans for hours. Done it in more than one occasion. I offered my opinion that I would have wished to see a much more vicious kids vent their life frustrations on the clown since they have limitless imagination and less cultural imposed barriers. Nasty kids would have been a better difference between the original and the remake movies IMO.

Looking forward to#2.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12107 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll definitely see It (chapter 2).

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I will have this on disc when it comes out.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it. Big Grin

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post