SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Westworld Season 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westworld Season 4 Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted
Starts June 26th.

HBO Westworld

I hope they can continue the excellent series.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this last night. wife and I were surprised, we thought the series was dead. Can't wait to see what they do with this new season.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Quite a coincidence- I was thinking of this just yesterday and yes, I figured it was dead. After the ridculous PC women-are-the-strongest-sex bullshit direction it went, I don't think I'll be bothering with it, because you know that now, it's only going to be even worse.

They'll probably have men on leashes, a bunch of servile idiots, and the women will be omniscient queens, one and all.

Posts: 107261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I struggled to make it through Season 3. Season 1 was good. Season 2 was okay. Season 3 was waaaaay out in the weeds.

I'm going to pass on Season 4.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can see my comments about the end of Season 3:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...35/m/1260044114/p/13

Just think about how much more "woke" American society has become in the two years since I made those comments. I think Season 4 of this series may very well be unwatchable for any sane person.

Posts: 107261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed season 1, S2 was good. S3 started losing me.

I'll give S4 a shot, to see if they can bring it back around, but not holding my breath

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2, but it jumped the shark for me in Season 3. Got about halfway in and just stopped watching. The real world was a lot less interesting than the Delos parks. Plus, it was getting old trying to keep track of the time shifts, who was human and who wasn’t, and what was going on in general.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I really, REALLY, liked Season 1. But I totally lost interest halfway through season 2. The wife did as well.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
I really, REALLY, liked Season 1. But I totally lost interest halfway through season 2. The wife did as well.

This is what happened at Casa de BigSwede, a NOGO for us

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

Yup, I concur with this. By Season 3 I barely paid attention to it.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
They are not off to a great start, but the opening scene with the cartel was great.

There may be hope for a good season.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post