SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Snowpiercer on TNT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snowpiercer on TNT Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
I am just tired of the apocalyptic future scenarios. One member voices my take. The ads alone have run me off this this series all by themselves.

They started spamming ads for this show MONTHS before it came on. Now, I'm waiting for the thing to get cancelled so I don't have to see the ads any more. I think my wife said the other day they are advertising the season finale, so I'll at least have some peace between seasons (while praying it gets cancelled - I mean, they cancelled FIREFLY halfway through the first season, but this turd survived? That's fair Mad ).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
The big joke is in the comics in another part of the tracks is another train called Icebreaker. Makes me wonder if that's the surprise it is there's no Mr. Wilford.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post