SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yet Another Star Wars Series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet Another Star Wars Series Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
Skeleton Crew

At least it has Jude Law. Acolyte was unwatchable; the only good thing about that one was that it did NOT get renewed for another season. This one looks like Star Wars meets Goonies or Stranger Things.

:: sigh :: I'll watch episode 1, and it better make me feel fuzzy inside.

(don't have my Tube-It link on my current PC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6voXgBlmpk

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17593 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Trailer looks ok, might give it a look

Trailer embed for you:

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15966 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
You Star Wars fans are gluttons for punishment Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17146 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
You Star Wars fans are gluttons for punishment Big Grin

I wouldn’t give Disney a drop of piss, let alone a red cent of mine. Razz

Woke/DEI is off the charts. It’s already been leaked that the profits of the new Deadpool movie are all being directed towards “the message”. The sooner everyone cancels this company, completely, lets their stock to record low levels, the better.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I was 11 when Star Wars came out in 1977. It was a great movie series when I was growing up. The prequels were ok but I really hated all the cgi. But now KK has made Star Wars gay and shitty. Disney burned it to the ground as far as I’m concerned. I have zero interest in any of it now.

Posts: 1445 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing I want to see is Season 2 of Andor.

Posts: 3407 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It would be ironic if a Star Wars series about a bunch of children was actually interesting to an adult audience.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It would be ironic if a Star Wars series about a bunch of children was actually interesting to an adult audience.

The age of the characters doesn't matter as much as the writing and acting. There are plenty of examples of shows featuring primarily younger main characters that adults like too.

Even within the Star Wars universe, Rebels was mainly about kids/teenagers (and geared towards a younger audience), but past early Season 1 it was interesting to adult audiences.

Clone Wars was similarly geared towards a younger audience, but ended up having some truly excellent story arcs and character moments, and for the most part is well loved by Star Wars fans of all ages.

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post