SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What musical artist(s) would you be happy if you never heard again?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What musical artist(s) would you be happy if you never heard again? Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted
Neil Young comes immediately to mind.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Oh my God, you are spot on with Neil.

Add Bob Dylan.

Posts: 5029 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Beetles
Tom Petty
Rush

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Justin Bieber

Any (c)rapper

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Springsteen
U2
Bon Jovi
Guns N Roses

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16710 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
James Taylor
Bruce Springsteen
Eminem

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Queen
Aerosmith
REM
Lady Gaga
Barbara Streisand
Celine Dion
David Coverdale
Donny and/or Marie
David Allan Coe

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom Waits

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I just found out on Spotify that if you click the three dots at the top right of an artist's home page you can tell them to never play this artist again.

One of my happiest moments of 2020.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My wife would answer anything by Jim Steinman.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Miley Cyrus and dad Billy Ray.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Limp Bizkit

Creed

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
Nirvana
Green Day
Chili Peppers
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters

Posts: 459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Guns 'N Roses. I'll keep "Civil War," but I don't like their other work.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Pick any modern pop trash and about 95% of rap and hip hop.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
James Taylor or Blood , Sweat and Tears. Just awful, or as some say music that makes you mad.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tiny Tim

Posts: 1198 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven’t we had this thread before?

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2364 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the realm of “singers” that we hope to never hear again, Neil Young reigns supreme.

We trudge on.

Posts: 123 | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
Oh my God, you are spot on with Neil.

Add Bob Dylan.

AND add t-rex into the mix.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post