SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Damn these glasses!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damn these glasses! Login/Join 
posted
Ok, I damn thee!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found my special purpose!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Johnson, Navin R... sounds like a typical bastard!"

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“These cans are defective, they keep springing leaks”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Oh, this is the best pizza in a cup ever.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hitchhiking.

How far are you goin'?

St. Louis. How far are you goin'?

To the end of this fence.

Okay!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I think next week I'll be able to send more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty has promised me a blow job. Your loving son, Navin

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
'... and that's all I need.'

I actually saw this at a drive in when I was in high school.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
First I get my name in the phone book and now I'm on your ass. You know, I'll bet more people see that than the phone book.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Lord loves a workin' man, don't trust whitey.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I was born a poor…

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Check my profile. Big Grin

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post