Notify
Tools

1883 Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Pale Horse,

What’s funny about that is there are multiple internet discussions about how often she is mistaken for Jennifer.

Well at least I’m not alone then!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Always interesting how guys with such similar interests can differ so much on what is considered quality TV or movie entertainment.

Personally I thought 1883 was fantastic and was fully drawn into the story. And by the way, that was not Jennifer Lawrence it was Isabel May.

I'm with Ronin. I finished 1883 tonight and I really enjoyed it. I don't try to analyze shows/movies too much and enjoy for entertainment value to me. I liked it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Drink whiskey. Drink a lot of whiskey.

Somewhere around the part of…

“The government can’t tell who to love. The government can’t tell you how to love.”

…I gave up.

Despite generally enjoying Sam Elliot, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

My prescription, watch lonesome dove on a loop until the overly artistic dialog and intra-scene poems in your nightmares stop.

Get to the freaking Oregon Territory already !!!

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post