SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone else get their TOOL tickets?? BACK FROM THE SHOW!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else get their TOOL tickets?? BACK FROM THE SHOW!! Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

Also there was no camera or video of the band members projected onto a larger screen.

So overall a good show and glad I went. Not as good as I was expecting but again it was a really strange format. I guess after all these years they just really wanted folks to focus on the instruments over the vocals/lyrics.

That’s not a new idea for them. When I saw them in 2001 it was the same way, no video screens showing the band and minimal lighting. I saw A Perfect Circle a year or two later and it was also a very simplistic show.

I was also initially surprised but it enhanced my enjoyment of the music.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pale Horse,

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Pot" stood out on that setlist, to me. That song kicks ass.

Posts: 2152 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post