New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 12th Man Login/Join 
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted
For fans of WWII movies, this is pretty great. True story of a Norwegian saboteur/resistance team sent into Norway to blow up strategic points. One man survived.....Jan Baalsrud. Really well done, and worth your time. Pretty sure Baalsrud means "Giant Balls" in Norwegian.

The 12th Man

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Nice, gonna try to watch it.

Thanks

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Did you watch it on Netflix or Amazon prime?

ETA: Netflix requires buying the movie, but it is available on Hulu for no extra charge. Sweet. Added to my queue. Thanks for the suggestion.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 12th Man

I agree, it's quite a good movie. I watched it several months ago when it was on Prime. I don't think it's available there now.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I watched it on Hulu.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post