SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Disney's new Snow White...ugh
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney's new Snow White...ugh Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
I'll let The Critical Drinker express how I feel about this absolute shite.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Sooo now it’s Snow White and the 70’s Dwarves? Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
No sir, it’s “Snow Color and the Portland Protestors”

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
No sir, it’s “Snow Color and the Portland Protestors”

...or the Rainbow Family of Living Light

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snow White Meets The Pirates of The Caribbean.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ More like Snow Tan.

Although she (the actress) is half Columbian, so maybe Snow White actually refers to the devil's dandruff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'll let The Critical Drinker express how I feel about this absolute shite.

His movie reviews and critiques of the industry as devastating.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6414 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And hilariously, Disney tried to deny it:

Disney’s pathetic attempt to deny the Daily Mail’s leaked ‘Snow White and the Seven Politically Correct Companions’ photos falls pathetically flat…

What a bunch of clowns. We are done going to there in Orlando, that trip in February was our last hurrah with this clueless, woke collection of numbnuts.

Posts: 33819 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Heeheehee

"Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off the tracks we go."

Heeheehee

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Lil' Red Ridin' Whore.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

My God, who do they think is gonna wanna pay good money to watch this pap?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I bet the Midget Union is pissed.

Posts: 22915 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Gal Gadot is playing the Queen. I mean, come on. The girl playing Snow White is a nice looking woman, sure. But it's Gal Gadot. The second she asks the mirror who's the "fairest one of all," the mirror would immediately come back and say, "it's you, Queen, now sit on my face, please."

This whole movie is going to be one giant lie.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gal Gadot is playing the Queen. I mean, come on. The girl playing Snow White is a nice looking woman, sure. But it's Gal Gadot. The second she asks the mirror who's the "fairest one of all," the mirror would immediately come back and say, "it's you, Queen, now sit on my face, please."

I'm actually warming up to this super-hot gals playing the evil queen in these remakes.
Charlize Theron was smokin' hot in Snow White and the Huntsman
Now we have Gal Gadot playing the evil queen....sign me up! Big Grin

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The funny thing about this is Disney could have gone partially woke and gotten away with it.

Cast some young, pretty girl with porcelain skin and black hair as Snow White, scripting her as more assertive, self-sufficient, leadership-y, what-have-you, without completely abandoning the original character.

Cast the seven dwarfs using vertically-challenged actors.

Cast the Queen using an older, tall, thin actress with a name.

Cast the Prince with a black man or Hispanic.

But, no: They had to go all in

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post