SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Pearl Jam—Yield
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Pearl Jam—Yield Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
The album, Yield , was released in 1998. Sometime around then, maybe a year or so later, I decided I wanted to hear more from Pearl Jam and this is the album I bought. I never dived deep into this band, I guess there was a kind of sameness to their recordings, but I bought a couple more albums—Yield remains my favorite. I think this is a good song.



I have a friend who lost a son to ALS a couple years ago. He has a picture of him at the ocean and this song reminds me of Scott, because of that picture. I’m posting a version with lyrics. Also from Yield.



_______________________________________________________
despite them
 
Posts: 14944 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 114935 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Good tunes, thanks for posting.



"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
"If there's one thing this last week has taught me, it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." Clarence Worley
 
Posts: 9858 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Pearl Jam—Yield

© SIGforum 2026